The final bootcamp of the HSC year will ensure that students throw everything they have at the final stages of their HSC campaign. The goal of students at this stage of their HSC is to work hard so they can hold their head up high when they walk out of their final exam in October or November knowing that there was nothing else they could have done to get a great ATAR.
The Final Exam preparation bootcamp runs for 3 hours each session and covers 50% of what students should be studying each day over theses holidays (we recommend a minimum of 6 hours study per day). This means that bootcamp attendees only need to complete a minimum of 3 hours each day on their own.
Bootcamp attendees are accountable to our tutors as well as themselves via the “Daily To Do List” which is completed at the start of each session. In addition to selecting their own exam style tasks we will also provide 30 minute to 45 minute tasks for students to complete under exam conditions followed by feedback from our team of trained and HSC expert tutors. Bootcamp staff are available to support students and will provide advice and tips to ensure that the study completed at bootcamp is the most efficient use of time possible. There is no time for procrastination or avoidance of the important work which is completing exam style tasks in preparation for sitting in the HSC exam room.
Rules of Boot Camp 2013
- Strictly no facebook/YouTube or any other web “surfing”
- Students must respect other student’s right to study and general chit chat will not be permitted. If you would like to talk you must leave the office for a “chat” then get back to work.
- Students who are seen to be distracting will be asked to leave that particular session although this has never occurred as the students who attend bootcamp generally want to get work done.
- At each bootcamp session students must attempt at least one exam style task (minimum 30 minute task)
- The office will not be available for non boot camp students during the boot camp sessions.
Final HSC Boot Camp dates and times
- Monday 23rd Sept 5pm to 8pm - Thursday 26th Sept 5pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 24th Sept 5pm to 8pm - Friday 27th Sept 5pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 25th Sept 5pm to 8pm
- Monday 30th Sept 5pm to 8pm - Thursday 3rd of Oct 5pm to 8pm
- Tuesday 1st Oct 5pm to 8pm - Friday 4th October 5pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 2nd Oct 5pm to 8pm
Students have the option to attend one week or both weeks. Prices quoted below are per week.
Bootcamp pricing (Per week)
Face to face tuition student currently enrolled in one subject: $262.00
Face to face tuition student currently enrolled in two subjects: $131.00
Face to face tuition student currently enrolled in three subjects: Complimentary
Non-face to face tuition student: $525.00 includes bonus $150 worth of FergHSC credit which can be used for our online HSC English courses including 3 x essay markings. If you have already purchased your FergHSC online courses we will convert this $150 to FergHSC marking credits to be used throughout your HSC year.
Due to the limited spots available bookings are essential. To get your spot simply be one of the first to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An invoice will be sent to you with payment options. Your space will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
Enquire about this Bootcamp