The April Holidays lead into the busiest term with regard to assessment tasks as schools need to complete the course prior to the Trial Exams which are usually run at the start of Term 3. While we do encourage students to have 4 or 5 days completely off from the HSC in the April Holidays we also know how important it is for students to be fully prepared for Term 2 assessments by the time they go back to school on April 29th or 30th.
Students attending the April Mid-HSC bootcamp will build essays for upcoming texts and modules of work, attempt exam style responses for work already completed in Term 4 and 1, and ensure that they are ready for Term 2.
Students who attend our Mid HSC Study bootcamp will be prepared for assessment tasks, have revised previously completed work and When the school does start a particular module students students who have accelerated the course at our Bootcamp need only review the work that they have already completed and start preparing for the assessment at hand.
Rules of Boot Camp 2013
- Strictly no facebook/YouTube or any other web “surfing”
- Students must respect other student’s right to study and general chit chat will not be permitted. If you would like to talk you must leave the office for a “chat” then get back to work.
- Students who are seen to be distracting will be asked to leave that particular session although this has never occurred as the students who attend bootcamp generally want to get work done.
- At each bootcamp session students must attempt at least one exam style task (minimum 30 minute task)
- The office will not be available for non boot camp students during the boot camp sessions.
Face to face tuition student currently enrolled in one subject: $262.00
Face to face tuition student currently enrolled in two subjects: $131.00
Face to face tuition student currently enrolled in three subjects: Complimentary
Non-face to face tuition student: $525.00 includes bonus $150 worth of FergHSC credit which can be used for our online HSC English courses including 3 x essay markings. If you have already purchased your FergHSC online courses we will convert this $150 to FergHSC marking credits to be used throughout your HSC year.
Due to the limited spots available for both Bondi and Mosman bookings are essential. To get your spot simply be one of the first to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An invoice will be sent to you with payment options.
Mid HSC Bootcamp locations, dates and times
- Monday 22nd April 12 to 4pm - Thursday 25th ANZAC day. No bootcamp.
- Tuesday 23rd April 12 to 4pm - Friday 26th April 12 to 4pm
- Wednesday 24th April 12 to 4pm - Saturday 27th April 12 to 4pm