Do you love social media and want to to apply your social media skills to a business?
- Do you have experience editing videos for publishing to Vimeo/YouTube?
- Do you enjoy being creative in your work?
We are seeking a motivated and well presented individual to join our team for our growing online HSC tuition and face to face HSC tuition business.
Flexible hours, above award rates of pay, and quarterly staff drinks, dinners and awards.
In this Casual position you will be reporting to the Business Development Associate and Business Manager and will be responsible for ensuring all video editing of HSC online lessons and YouTube videos are completed in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for contributing and implementing our overall Social Media strategy.
FergHSC, Ferg HSC online and The CoWorks Mosman provide face to face HSC tuition services to students across Sydney as well as to students across NSW through our online HSC tuition service.
We like to have fun with our videos and social media and are looking forward to your fresh ideas.
- Some experience with video editing (using iMovie is fine)
- You are an active user of social media
- Must have finished HSC in 2011 or 2012
- Keen interest to learn about social media for business
- Reliable and punctual
- Available for at least 8 hours per week.
- Have strong tech/IT/web skills
If you are interested in this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday the 15th of February.
This is an example of one of our YouTube videos.